The behaviour of systemctl.

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Mon Jun 20 14:31:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, 20.06.11 06:50, Steve Clark (sclark at netwolves.com) wrote:

> That is the issue. In every discussion I have seen Lennart and all his
> supporters say well if you don't like it use something else. Show me
> on example where it has been otherwise in the last month on this
> mailing list.

You are quite offensive. In this very thread here are at least two mails
where I offered to make changes requested on fedora-devel:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-June/13024.html (SYSTEMD_PAGER)

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-June/153022.html (support for systems with no pager installed)

(and for both these issues we now have patches even, shortly to be
merged. How awesome!)

But anyway, I presume that arguing with you on this is a pointless
excercise, so I'll just take some time off fedora-devel again, and leave
you to your FUD party. Enjoy!

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.