Status of abrt retrace server?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Jun 25 21:01:55 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 02:11:09 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Seems like the abrt retrace server is not part of Fedora
> infrastructure yet and is constantly overloaded and I haven't had a
> single instance where it did what it is supposed to do yet.   What is
> the status of this?

It currently is a guest in Fedora Infrastructure.

I just doubled the amount of memory it had allocated to it yesterday,
so hopefully that will help it out some. I also know that dedicated
hardware is in the process of being ordered/setup/etc for it, so that
should help a lot too.

Beyond that, abrt maintainers probably have better info, so hopefully
they will chime in here.

kevin