[HEADS-UP] replacing report with libreport

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:16:39 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Jiri Moskovcak <jmoskovc at redhat.com> wrote:
> - I was afraid, that it would be against some Fedora policy ;) Then just
> the rawhide..

Okay if this isn't coming to F15, can you provide the sufficient
instructions on how to revert the libreport packages from F15 updates
testing so that the packages that require report-gtk will work
properly again.

I'm not pointing fingers. I just want to know, from you, the package
maintainer, how to back out of the semi brokenness introduced by the
malformed obsoletes in the updates-testing package that is now a dead
end if
this isn't going to firm up as an official update.

-jef