libmysqlclient soname version bumped by upstream

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 21:51:29 UTC 2011

"Nathanael D. Noblet" <nathanael at gnat.ca> writes:
> On 03/22/2011 09:24 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> OK, I built mysql 5.5.10 in F-15, but I'm not too clear on the process
>> for getting dependent packages rebuilt in that branch.  Any advice what
>> to do next?

> So I just got a broken dep mail. I don't mind rebuilding my package
> however I'm wondering if I shouldn't just wait till you do a mass
> rebuild of all dependent packages?? Or are you doing that? Or do I need
> to wait for the rel-eng ticket so that your build is in the buildroots?

The ticket is here:
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4573

You can go ahead and rebuild for rawhide.  According to the ticket
F-15 builds should be done with "fedpkg build --target=dist-f15-mysql"

I'm not at all sure that I have enough privilege to rebuild random
packages in Fedora, so feel free to launch your own builds.

			regards, tom lane