Firefox 4 for f14?

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 20:39:11 UTC 2011

On 2011/03/25 21:23 (GMT+0100) Reindl Harald composed:

>>  On 03/25/2011 12:21 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

>>>  what fails and i could spit mozilla in the face because they
>>>  are still ignoring x86_64, guys we are living in 2011 :-(

>>     mozilla definitely puts out 64 bit firefox-4 and thunderbird starting
>>  swith 3.3 series as well.

>>     fedora builds likewise ... so not sure what you are referring to.

> http://www.mozilla.com/de/firefox/

> does this look like x86_64?
> no it does not!

> maybe there is somewhere deep inside mozilla.org any x86_64 but
> they stopped long ago download-links for other versions as
> the website is guessing and since TB 3.1 and the crap of
> mail-settings-guessing since over a year mozilla does
> the same shit as apple - try to make everything idiot-prrof by
> hiding everything from the users and hope some guessing is enough

What do you suppose
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/4.0/linux-x86_64/de/
contains? mozilla.org predates mozilla.com many years. The former (via an
alias) is the only place I look for Mozilla product downloads.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/