Firefox 4 for f14?

Dodji Seketeli dodji at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 08:28:50 UTC 2011

Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> writes:

> Personally, I think we should just push the new stuff into updates
> whenever it makes sense (i.e. not for something like KDE 3 to 4 or
> GNOME 2 to 3 ;-) ).

Or we can encourage more people to use Rawhide proper.  I know it might
sound too wild for some, but it's my belief that the more people
actually use it everyday, report issues or/and rant when it breaks, the
more usable it will get, on the long run.

Note that I am not trying to convince you :) I just wanted to point out
that, as often, there can be several ways ...

--
		Dodji