gtkpod version 2 spec file

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 18:38:44 UTC 2011

On 29/03/11 17:42, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> phantomjinx wrote:
>
>> Since I uploaded gtkpod version 2 to sourceforge, I thought it would be
>> helpful if I made available my unstable build version of the gtkpod spec
>> file to the fedora package maintainers. Anyway, please find it attached
>> and I hope its useful. I am quite happy to develop it further myself but
>> I am relatively new to rpm building so it would take a while.
>>
> * %{REVISION} isn't defined anywhere in the specfile.
> * Please update the %changelog when you make changes to a specfile.
>
>          Kevin Kofler

Thanks Kevin,

This spec file has come from a bash script so the revision was added
through rpmbuild -r 2.0.0.

Certainly, I will update the changelog if I work on it but I wasnt sure
if I should or whether someonelse would take it on.

I think I need to split it as rpmlint has quite a few warnings.

Cheers

Paul (a.k.a. phantomjinx)