Axel Thimm: Unresponsive maintainer?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Mar 30 18:30:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:20:55 -0500
Eric Sandeen <sandeen at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 03/26/2011 12:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Greetings.
> >
> > Does anyone have a means to contact Axel Thimm and confirm he's ok
> > and if he wishes to maintain his packages in Fedora moving forward?
> > (I've cc'ed him on this as well).
>
> As far as "OK" at least, he seems to have been OK on
>
> Mon Mar 28 22:25:37 CEST 2011 :
> http://lists.atrpms.net/pipermail/atrpms-users/2011-March/012578.html
>
> (I always get a little worried when people seem to just disappear!)

Me too. ;)

He did send me an email yesterday.

He's alive and ok, but has been busy and unable to have time for Fedora
packages right now. He is going to try and go and add-comaintainers
where people have requested it in pkgdb. Also, he said it would be ok
if I added some co-maintainers for his packages where they are needed.

So, if folks note any of his packages that have critical issues and
they would like to co-maintain or help with, please let me know.

kevin