Firefox on Fedora: No longer funny

Vinzenz Vietzke vietzke at b1-systems.de
Sun Oct 9 22:48:19 UTC 2011

Am 09.10.2011 21:28, schrieb Heiko Adams:
> Why don't you blame *mozilla* to make it possible to easily install
> and manage extensions centralized?

I do, but doing so doesn't get package maintainers out of duty.
We (Fedora) are responsible for working packages and if upstream is
messing up, we have to contact them AND get our packages working - even
if it's just blocking updates or another workaround.

Regards,
--
Vinzenz Vietzke
Fedora Events Ninja / Coordination German L10N Team

Mail: vietzke at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH