Subject: IMPORTANT: Mandatory password and ssh key change by 2011-11-30

Nathan O. ndowens04 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:34:45 UTC 2011

I think requiring a minium sized password that is pretty long, like maybe
15-20 or larger. The chance of somebody cracking those sized passwords would
be smaller. Also I know there was a previous issue about the Yubikey as part
of security. In my opinion requiring a 15-20 long password added with a
Yubikey would be something that would maybe lessen the chance. I currently
use Lasspass to create passwords, and my master password is a long password
and the password I get it to generate is also quite long.