Unresponsive Package Maintainer - Štěpán Kasal

Stepan Kasal kasal at ucw.cz
Wed Sep 14 06:58:11 UTC 2011

Hello all,

> Therefore I'd like to ask FESCo to mass-orphan all packages owned by him.
> Should I open a ticket?

yes, it is true that I'm not able to find any time to do my duties as
a package maintainer.  I agree that mass orphaning of the packages is
a reasonable solution.  I would be grateful if you could help me with
that.

To Nicola: sorry that I haven't anwered your mail.  I hoped to get to
it during summer, but I did not manage to find any time for it.

Stepan