how to have yum prefer one dependency over others

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 20:14:19 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>wrote:

> The transactions are all taken in spirit from real problems, but made
> as simple as possible. The repodata is all cut down to the bare
> minimum.

Uhm your repomd.xml in your repodata directory in git appears to have the
wrong sha256 checksum for the primary db that you are using by default. I
want to make sure I'm using the correct self-consistent cutdown test repo as
your test transactions are not repeatable in a real word fedora repo..

-jef