Responsibility for rebuilding dependent components, was: F-16 Branched report: 20110920 changes

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 21:18:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 14:31, Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Doug,

= If Autoqa is currently slow it is mainly because what developers who
are working on it are also tasked with doing other things. How long
did it take for autoqa to show up inside of RH? I know it was started
in part by Wanger in 97-98 and reimplemented multiple times never
getting very far because who ever was writing it would be told that
qa'ing what is out there now was the high priority task. If you have
extra time because kernel.org is down, here are some places to look at
what is going on, where you can help.

There is a list here which shows what autoqa is doing per day:
https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/autoqa-results/

Development is here
https://fedorahosted.org/mailman/listinfo/autoqa-devel

Here is the main webpage on autoqa