[X-Post] Fedora medical needs package maintainers

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:47:41 UTC 2011

Hello all,

If you've been following the planet[1], you'd know that my GSoC project
this year was packaging for the Fedora Medical SIG. I packaged quite a
few of them during the GSoC period[2]. The issue here is that I cannot
maintain these packages: I do not use them. Are any maintainers here
interested in these packages? Please apply for co-maintainer-ship if you
are, and I will hand the packages over to you. I am going to orphan
these packages in the next few weeks so others can take them over. This
is the best path to take in the interests of fedora medical in the long
term.

If you are interested in maintaining these packages but are not a
sponsored maintainer, please have a look at this link[3]. I will gladly
mentor anyone who is interested in contributing to fedora as a package
maintainer.

[1] http://planet.fedoraproject.org
[2] http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/fedora-gsoc-report/
[3]