Mozilla plugins packaging [Re: SELinuxDenyPtrace: Write, compile, run, but don't debug applications?]

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Mon Apr 9 16:37:34 UTC 2012

As for why we would package Mozilla extensions... that's easy.
System-wide installation. That way all users would have HTTPS
Everywhere or AdBlock Plus without them having to install it.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your