Retired X drivers in F18: ark, chips, s3, tseng

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 17:21:07 UTC 2012

I doubt anyone would notice, but the above drivers have been retired in
F18.  They're all for ancient hardware, and none have been installed by
default since Fedora 9 (with zero complaints, as far as I can tell).  I
have no interest in keeping them building anymore.

If someone really desperately wanted to keep them, and was willing to do
the necessary work, I wouldn't stand in the way.  But.

- ajax