Use AutoQA to track changes in "provides" and "requires"?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 19:24:47 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 11:17 -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Something like this? [1] [2]
>
> Yup! Something a lot like that! I did look over the AutoQA wiki before
> posting but didn't know enough about rpmguard to know that where I
> needed to look :)
>

> > We already do that in the form of 'rpmguard' test [3]. Currently you have to sign-up manually to receive rpmguard/rpmlint results for new package builds [4].
>
> So you have to subscribe per package per release? I don't necessarily
> want them emailed to me but accessible somewhere would be nice.

All AutoQA results can be accessed via resultsdb:

http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/frontend

You can do a search for a specific package and/or test case. On the
search page - http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/frontend/search
- 'Envr' seems to be the place to put the package name. So if you put
'kernel' in the 'Envr' box, and 'rpmguard' in the 'Testcase' box, and
hit search, you get all the rpmguard tests for kernel package builds.

Kamil, perhaps the search interface could be made a bit friendlier? A
better name for the field than 'Envr', whatever the heck that's supposed
to mean? A drop-down list for 'testcase', rather than free text?
Friendly unicorn pictures? :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey