Fedora-Review 0.2.0

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 2 06:02:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 23:52 -0600, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> Where would you like bug reports?
>
> I tried it against one of my own review tickets. It found a number of
> issues however almost all of them except one was wrong.
>
> For example it complained of no clean section with a rm -rf %{buildroot}
> which the specfile contained, same message except in the install section
> etc.

Are you sure it wasn't complaining that the specfile actually contained
those lines?

The Fedora guidelines say those lines are not needed, and shouldn't be
there for new packages, unless the package maintainer wants to ensure
compatibility with EPEL 5.

So that's what Fedora Review (usually, I haven't tried for your specific
review) reports.

--
Mathieu