updating gscan2pdf

Mattia Verga mattia.verga at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 21 15:34:46 UTC 2012

I see you are already in packagers group, so if you want to take
co-maintainership of gscan2pdf package you should apply your request in
packagedb:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/gscan2pdf

And you can also try to contact user rakesh, who is already a
co-maintainer accordingly to packagedb, to give you access rights as
co-maintainer.

If maintainer doesn't respond to the bug or to the co-maintainership
request you should follow the appropriate Guideline:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainer_policy#What_to_do_if_a_maintainer_is_absent

I think you already are at point 4, if you don't receive any response
within a week you can ask to take over the package...

Mattia