Mass changes to packaging

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:52:24 UTC 2012

> However, the person who is sending these bugs reports is
> (a) in a much better position to change the packages because they
> understand the problem and the solution, and (b) ought to take on this
> work because that's part of whatever feature/cleanup/etc they are
> proposing, instead of pushing part of that work off to everyone else.

That's how I *initially* though the feature process worked as in the
feature owner always has to do all the work.

Then again I suspect not many maintainers will do this change since if
I'm not mistaken it a) means they have to have separated spec files for
<F18 and b) will break everybody's upgrade path since if I'm not
mistaken preset *resets* units enable/disablement *again* ( it happens
when the legacy sysv to systemd migration takes place )...

JBG