Calling gnome-ish package maintainers -- please check mclazy metadata

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:14:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

mclazy.py has spent the last couple of days sending builds to koji for
the 3.5.90 release. mclazy.py uses the default version numbers of:

    f16     = 3.2.*
    f17     = 3.4.*
    f18     = 3.5.*/3.6.*
    rawhide = * (the newest upstream version)

This works really well when the project pushing tarballs to
ftp.gnome.org uses the official GNOME version numbering. If a project
decides to do it's own thing (like sushi, glib, cheese, etc.) then we
need a way to map the upstream version numbers to Fedora releases.
This is where the modules.xml file comes in.

I would very much appreciate if maintainers could please just do a 20
second check of
https://gitorious.org/mclazy/mclazy/blobs/master/modules.xml to make
sure mclazy is picking up the right version for each release. If there
are any mistakes, or if you just want to opt out of mclazy completely,
please just reply to this email or send me email off-list.

Thanks,

Richard