TLS definition mismatch error in mrpt

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:22:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to rebuild one of my packages (mrpt), and I'm running into a
TLS mismatch error that I am having issues troubleshooting. The
offending build is at
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4412122

A little background into the involved packages & symbols: pcl (the point
cloud library) is a huge library that implements a bunch of different
algorithms for dealing with point clouds.  It uses the eigen3 library
extensively for matrix math.  eigen3 is a header-only c++ template
library.  I recently built new versions of eigen3[1] and pcl[2].

I've googled it a bit, the only results I find have to do with including
errno.h in the offending source files.  I was wondering if anyone had
any insight into this error or could provide some pointers as to how to
debug.

Thanks,

Rich

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=344828