Packaging software compatible with only one Fedora release

Patrick Uiterwijk puiterwijk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:56:22 UTC 2012

Dear M.M.,

1. You can untag them (koji untag-pkg) if the builds where made this
day. If not, you'll need to get it blocked. For the f16/f18 branches,
you can also just make sure not to add it to Bodhi, but I would
suggest untagging them anyway.
2. Yes, they can block package for specific branches, and thus can
block it for any branch except one. But if you do this, I would
suggest to explain this in the ticket so they won't accidentally
remove the branch you do want.

Adding the specific version can be useful to prevent someone from
installing it over a koji- or local build of gnome-shell indeed.

Regards,
Patrick