FusionInventory stack need a new maintainer, or a co-maintainer, or be ORPHAN

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Wed Aug 29 06:07:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

I currently maintains fusioninventory stack in Fedora / EPEL

fusioninventory-agent
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-Deploy
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-ESX
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-NetDiscovery (to be EOL)
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-NetInventory (new in F18, to be EOL)
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-OcsDeploy (EOL in f17)
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-SNMPQuery (EOL in f18)

Missing (new) package
perl-FusionInventory-Agent-Task-Network
(which replace Task-NetDiscovery and Task-NetInventory)

Because of lack of time (new job), lack of interest (I don't use it
anymore) and lack of understandind with upstream, this stack need a new
maintainer.

I will also accept a co-maintainer, to work with (for some time)

Else, I plan to orphan this stack and ask to remove packages from
repositories

Remi.