Orphaned packages

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:56:31 UTC 2012

Due to lack of time, I am dropping my maintainership for the following:

- bouncycastle, bouncycastle-mail, bouncycastle-tsp: New version
available, but not API compatible with the itext version (2.1.7) we
have. I have an almost complete patch for itext-2.1.7 for the API
changes for those who are interested. But itext build fails in tho GCJ
AOT bits compilation phase.
- calf: No releases for a while but the trunk is active.
- clementine: Very cooperative upstream. They have a constant habit of
bundling 3rd party libraries. But they gladly accept patches to factor
those out. So every clementine release comes with a debate with
upstream, exchanging patches etc.
- faust
- itext: Cannot update to 5.x due to license issues. also see above at
bouncycastle.
- kde-plasma-yawp
- libechonest: needed by clementine
- libfreebob: this is an obsolete library, replaced by libffado
- libqxt: needed by clementine
- lv2-zynadd-plugins
- lv2dynparam
- lxsplit
- qjson: needed by clementine
- qtiocompressor: needed by clementine
- qtlockedfile: needed by clementine
- qtsingleapplication: needed by clementine
- sha2: needed by clementine

Additionally I am dropping my comaintainership for the following.
These packages still have primary maintainers but I am sure these
maintainers won't mind additional help:
- ladspa-amb-plugins
- ladspa-cmt-plugins
- ladspa-fil-plugins