I want upgrade my computer

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 08:06:03 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-04 at 11:14 +0100, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> On 11/29/2012 05:47 PM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > 4- use yum but I have bad memories from FC2 about use yum for upgrade
>
> Try scripted version of yum-upgrade, where all possible hick-ups should
> be addressed:
> https://github.com/xsuchy/fedora-upgrade

I'd be wary about over-promising if I were you. Scripting the stuff in
the upgrading_with_yum guide is nice and all, but it hardly counts as
addressing 'all possible hick-ups'. Tried running it on a system with a
bunch of stuff from rpmfusion yet, for instance?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey