Summary/Minutes for Wednesday's FESCo meeting (2012-12-05)

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 14:48:48 UTC 2012

Dne 7.12.2012 15:06, Jaroslav Reznik napsal(a):
> [...]

Agree.

>> Some Features are more important than others.  I want FESCo involved
>> in reviwing the ones that are big, have an impact across the distro,
>> are somewhat controversial, and have the potential to require a lot
>> of
>> coordination.  Whatever we call those, that is what I want reviewed.

There is no reason why FESCo couldn't pick such important features by
themselves and review them. And keep the rest auto-approved. I guess our
views are not that different. You just try to apply some measure to
categorize features (or whatever we call those) where I say it is not
possible. The amount of response of ML might be good guide for that,
since we don't have any better.

Vít