Where are we going? (Not a rant)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:09:47 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM, Dan Mashal <dan.mashal at gmail.com> wrote:
> This IS a rant. And this includes a few analogies. Some good, some bad.
>
> This is one of the reasons why I chose to run for board.
>
> Nobody really knows where Fedora is going. It's like a too many chefs problem.

We might not have enough chefs. If we pick a handful of top chefs we
create a recipe for far less innovation. If you have 20 minutes you
might enjoy thinking about what Charles Leadbeater has to say about
open innovation and whether/how we might apply these idea to our
organization.

http://www.ted.com/talks/charles_leadbeater_on_innovation.html

John