Am I the only one who missed the election?

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 10:17:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> [...]

There is really no reason why the election messages couldn't go to all
of FAS, and just have a note explaining that you need cla_done to vote.

There is equally no reason, aside from it being more admin work, why you
couldn't have two lists. I just don't see how this is in any way better than
just catching some people who are ineligible to vote...

--
Benjamin Lewis
Returning Officer and Past-President