Summary/Minutes for today's FESCo meeting (2012-12-19)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Dec 21 02:07:58 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 17:50 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> > Just making systemd the exception sounds like chickening out from the
> > real solution which is to end this Fedoraism.
> >
> Well really it's us not wanting to fight to make you do the right thing any
> longer.  If you want us to take a stand please continue to talk about your
> way being the one and only right way until someone's heroic enough to stand
> up to your attitude.

Ahem. Isn't your own first sentence suggesting that *your* way is the
one and only right way? I don't see how you can attack Lennart for
having a firm belief about what's the 'right way' when you also seem to
have a firm belief about what's the 'right way'...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey