filesystem

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 4 02:50:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 18:10 -0800, darrell pfeifer wrote:

> If you want to respect people who are testing, then maybe there is
> something better than "we don't have to exercise any care and we don't
> care, wink, wink, grin."
>

> There isn't anything in my request that seems difficult to do.

The longer the switch-pull is left, the more likely there will be
significant pain involved, due to packages diverging on either side of
the branch.

The original instructions are linked to from the feature wiki page -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove . There was some
reference to posting an announcement in the IRC discussion:

<haraldh> corrected the wikipage
 what are the next steps?
<nirik> I guess we merge the tag back to rawhide and announce...

but I don't know if anyone took ownership of that.

(I'm not making any decisions, here. I'm just passing along information
I've seen in IRC.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey