Does the X server in Rawhide eat Control-Space?

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Thu Feb 9 12:51:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 10:50:02PM +1000, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 12:10:36PM -0500, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:

  But only recently ibus started to be installed and/or run by default,
I think it was GNOME 3.0 or 3.2.  Previously it only conflicted for
people choosing to run ibus.  Now it conflicts on every Fedora installation.

--
Tomasz Torcz                Only gods can safely risk perfection,
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl     it's a dangerous thing for a man.  -- Alia