/usrmove?

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 11:00:56 UTC 2012

None of your arguments explain the lack of communication. FESCo give you
go even so late in development cycle, because you are well known in
Fedora project. We believe that you can make it, because you told us at
the start it's tested, it's working. If you said earlier changes in
anaconda, rpm and other places are needed, it would be probably
postponed into F-18. Such huge change should be discussed with release
engineering at the start (in November), not in January.

I guess for future features will be a scope with all dependencies a must
and a plan of such huge changes will be reviewed by FESCo more closely.
Now I really hope that new feature process will be ready for next Fedora.

Marcela

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno