/usrmove and path ordering

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Feb 15 10:33:36 UTC 2012

Am 15.02.2012 11:25, schrieb drago01:
>>> So? Should we drop all features that aren't bug free after feature freeze?
>>
>> Yes. We've forked f17 and you guys are still chasing elementary bugs.
>
> "elementary bugs" ? You got to be either kidding or trolling.
>
>> What do you expect Fedora users to think of this?
>
> We are at pre alpha / alpha ... users should not have to care about
> that right now.
>
>> It communicates a nice
>> impression of the quality of your works.
>
> I am not involved in this so it is not "my works" ...
>
>> Better stop this non-sense now!
>
> The only nonsense I see here is people ranting for the sake of ranting.

people are ranting because the experience how buggy are
features in the GA-releases if they are in such a not
conesquently thought state at alpha

the last releases it was always fact that they was not ready until
GA and if they can't be fixed then "common bugs" are listed in
the release notes

the problem is here that first the work/change/feature is started as
happend often in the past and in the middle of the work more
and more people coming with things nobody cared in tghe planning
phase what let many of us feel like "there is nothing planned, there
were people starting and forcing without any thoughts and the hope
that all will get sorted until GA"