/usrmove and path ordering

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Wed Feb 15 11:24:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:16:07PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> there is no single reason for a feature like /usrmove which
> in fact nobody NEEDS at all and definitly not now to press
> it into the next release with pressure

  Well, I need usrmove, because I have a strong need for clean system.
Here, your point is invalid.

  Harald, you are generating copius amounts of stop-energy.  You really
should participate in Fedora process as it designed - during feature
proposals, discussions, implementation.  Right now you are ranting post factum.
The amount of time you waste on this mail list is huge, and it is a sad
waste.  It would be better spent on filling bugs on real issues.
  Because bugs, you know, get fixed. I even remember one bug that you have
filled about some deamon not shipping a systemd unit. I saw this bug,
I've created and attached unit file, it got shipped by maintainer. Case closed.
This is the best way of participation.

  Your baseless, repetitive rants finally made me blacklist you. It's very
sad for me, as I believe in open participation and meritocracy.

  Good bye,

--
Tomasz Torcz                        To co nierealne -- tutaj jest normalne.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl          Ziomale na życie mają tu patenty specjalne.