Please create Fedora 17 in Bugzilla

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 23:43:12 UTC 2012

> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Ian Pilcher (arequipeno at gmail.com) said:
> >> Anaconda in Fedora 17 Alpha RC2 cannot upload tracebacks to Bugzilla,
> >> because Bugzilla doesn't think Fedora 17 exists.
> >
> > Done.
> >
> >> Is it carved into a stone tablet somewhere that we have to do this
> >> dance for every release?
> >
> > It should be in a SOP somewhere. (Doesn't mean it is.)
>
> There also needs to be the usual mass-move of open Rawhide non-FutureFeature
> bugs to 17.

There is an SOP for that - more or less:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping

it's pretty sketchy, but it's listed there. Housekeeping tasks are
broadly the reserve of the program manager. I am not entirely sure we
*have* a program manager at present, since Robyn is already busy being
the FPL so far as I can tell, and I haven't seen any announcement of a
new program manager.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey