Bundling?!

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:49:06 UTC 2012

Thanks all for a remarkable set of advice including what not to do
(Petr M),  a hint about what to do (Ralf E) and another hint how it
could be done (Aleksandra B).

I have been able to update the packaging to only bundle the boost tools
subdirectory. I presume that this should make everyone happy. More in
the bug (790628, later).

Last but not least: I need to apologize to David Timms, who in the bug
pointed out that I was bundling while I denied it. To be both wrong and
rude, which I was in some comment, is bad manners. I apologize for that.

Just in case someone is curious:  Aleksandra's package don't build
without boost source present, at least not for me.  Still, it was an
important part of how to solve it.

--alec