Some fedora projects are still not using transifex (properly)

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 21 09:56:25 UTC 2012

Le mardi 21 févr. 2012 à 10:20:32 (+0100), Alan Pevec a écrit :

> Semi-related question: what's the procedure to get new language team
> approved on transifex?
> I see few teams hanging in requested state at
> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/

They have probably not done all necessary steps:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

But I am not sure if anyone take care of them in order to help growing
our community.
IMHO this is FLSCo related, we should probably handle new election after
the next release to refresh things. (Last election was on 2008).

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)