rawhide/F17 broken dependencies: please stop spamming

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Feb 21 16:55:01 UTC 2012

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> File a ticket with FESCo with your proposed change in the policy.

Why does it need a policy change at all to apply a 1-2 day grace period?
(More days have passed now, but that's just because we all lost a lot more
time discussing this than it would have taken an admin to just hit the
"unretire" button.) This should just be common sense! It's really stupid
that we need to have every little detail written down in the letter of the
policy these days because everything is being enforced in a totally
inflexible and pedantic way (sometimes automatically by the software, see
Bodhi).

        Kevin Kofler