"master" branch still invokes build in f17-candidate??

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 16:37:46 UTC 2012

Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> writes:
> On 02/27/2012 09:09 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> WTF?  Do I need to fix this, and if so how?

> git pull
> (to bring in the f17 branch and mark devel as f18)

Hmm, that package indeed hadn't had f17 git pull'd yet.  (I had scripted
a git pull in all my package directories after the branch, but I think
that it failed in this one due to uncommitted changes.)

So you're saying that fedpkg's behavior depends on the existence of
other, un-checked-out, branches in my local repo?  This seems a
tad ... unreliable.  Not to say surprising.

			regards, tom lane