libglfw orphaned, but it has dependancies still in fedora ? (fwd)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Feb 27 18:45:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:35:47 -0500 (EST)
Paul Wouters <pwouters at redhat.com> wrote:

> Well, I understand it can be revived. I guess what I was really asking
> was why was it orphaned? There might have been a legal reason or
> something I'm not aware of.

pfj's account was marked inactive (proibibly by not changing
password/ssh key recently). His packages were then marked orphaned and
then later (a month or so) depreciated.

...snip...

> Paul (Johnson): Did you want to revive/maintain the package? Or
> should I or Chrisopher Olah take it over?

He would need to change his pass/upload a new ssh to reactivate his
account.

kevin