[ACTION REQUIRED] Retiring packages for Fedora 18

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:42:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 08:30:16PM +0200, Haïkel Guémar wrote:
> Le 10/07/2012 19:38, Toshio Kuratomi a écrit :
> > python-flask
> > python-werkzeug
> >

> I actively maintain these two (i pushed Flask 0.8.1 last week, 0.9 will
> land rawhide soon) as a co-maintainer.
> As a matter of fact,  I would have taken ownership if i had been
> notified that they were orphaned, but i only got notified that someone
> else requested (and was automatically granted) ownership.

Sorry about that -- it was easier for me to make these mass changes in the
database than through the pkgdb application so no notifications went out.
I know that the person who picked up the packages did so because he needed
them for things he was working on rather than a special need to own the
packages themselves, though -- if you'd like to switch owner/comaintainer
roles he'd probably be more than willing.

-Toshio