Django-* to python-django-* rename

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:33:48 UTC 2012

Removed other package owners from CC.
Added devel list to CC.

On 11 July 2012 17:30, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> Hi all,
> it has been few months, since the package rename from Django-* to python-django-*, as suggested in [2] has been approved by FPC [1]. I generated a list of packagers whose django-* package[s] has yet to be renamed. As you happen to be on this list :), I'd like to ask you to open review requests for your renamed package[s] (find a quick howto at [3]), so that everything is done before F18 get branched.
> I'll be happy to help with a review, if you need.

Hi Bohuslav,

My package here which needs rename and review is Django-mako:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/django-mako

Thanks for reminding me. Sadly I cannot do anything till first week of
August. Don't have a personal machine. Will only be able to get one in
August.

@devel
May someone take care of this rename and review so that it happens
before f18 branching ?

Regards,

--
Rakesh Pandit