Fwd: Broken dependencies: OpenImageIO

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:45:48 UTC 2012

I'm guessing there's no way to help this, but wouldn't it be better to
build dependent libraries first? Not that I'm suggesting that we crawl
every package for dependencies, but I would think libGLEW would be a
candidate...

Now I'm guessing lots of people will have to bump the release and build again?

Richard