Anyone noticed strange signals (segfaults?) delivered to processes in latest Rawhide in Koji?

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:22:09 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I never filed one.  I've never been sure whether it was a coq
> problem, an ocaml problem, or something else.  I also haven't tried
> building for awhile.  I'm going to fire off a scratch build and see
> what happens.

Same as before; the binaries are created successfully, but coqdoc
eventually segfaults on 32-bit x86 after some apparently random number
of runs:

The coq build may be a good one for tripping over whatever is wrong
because of the sheer number of times coqdoc is invoked during the
build.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/