*countable infinities only

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 16 23:26:01 UTC 2012

Am 17.06.2012 01:14, schrieb Chris Murphy:
> Please provide an example of a better option, with sufficient detail as to constitute a successful relay of the baton.
> The point of the thread from the outset was to explore alternatives, but so far those alternatives are vaporware.

why do people not realize that with using microsoft keys
we are bringing them in the future to say "hey, look there
is no reason to disable secure-boot, so now we make it
mandatory without any option to disable it"

you do not believe this would happen?
well, let us come back here in a few years when the damage is done

WTF?