Introduction regarding VirtualGL and bumblebee review requests

Gary Gatling gsgatlin at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 21 10:11:47 UTC 2012

Sorry. Yeah. No matter what, bumblebee should be retired after PRIME comes
out because that solution should be a lot faster. (less copying in RAM for
one thing)  bumblebee is intended as a better stopgap solution than
"ironhide" for ubuntu. I admit I do use bumblebee a lot on both fedora and
RHEL for some games I play.

I mainly needed this for RHEL 6 for myself to make my installs go
faster/saner but it has been a really good learning experience also trying
to support fedora at the same time so I'm grateful for any suggestions of
how to make better rpm packages. I'll continue working with the review
request process until it gets rejected or accepted.

Cheers,