Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

Aleksandar Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 15:53:56 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

So are you saying that every one that finds a bug will obey and report that bug?
Once someone manages to enforce this he/she can try to give orders to others about their workflow.
Let's agree on that - there are different people with different workflows and etc.
If the packager has no rights to say how/when/what will be tested and used I don't see a reason why the reported should be able to give this orders to the packager.
It's evolutionary - this way the good packages with good maintainers will survive by people either moving to such packages or becoming maintainers.

Alex