Automating the NonResponsiveMaintainers policy

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:50:59 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 05:29 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> That was completely uncalled for.

I disagree

I know for a fact that you are well aware of the EOL and other script
that is used with bugzilla so you were well aware this was technically
achievable and you then your self go about asking me to start writing
stuff without people having reached consciousness if we should do that
in the first place.

So this was completely called for by your own doing with I might add and
I quote you

"The best way to convince people is to actually just do it. Post a
script and show that it can be done."

The question here is not if it can be done the question here is should
it be done in the first place.

If the outcome is yes we should then we can start working on how we
should go about doing that and yes then I will start looking into how to
do it.

JBG