GSoC 2012 ideas - support expanding the list

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 7 02:16:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:04 AM, Amit Saha <droidery at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello:
> I have an idea and I would like to work on it as a student. Is it
> appropriate to add it to the wiki page there and put myself in the contacts
> and leave the Mentor blank?
>
> Thanks!
> -Amit

Dear Amit,

Can you please share the idea on the list requesting a mentor.
Then with a mentor you can add it to the list.
AFAIK, you are a Fedora contributor[1], but adding student as a
contact make some confusion I suppose.
Therefore the best thing is share your idea on the list and then find a mentor.
Therefore please share your idea on the list so that we can get some
thoughts of other Fedorians as well.

Thanks for the interest.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Amitksaha

--